Design Museum Everywhere: New Council Members
Design Museum Everywhere is pleased to welcome fifteen new Council members.
By Subin Hyun
Design Museum Everywhere is pleased to welcome fifteen new additions to the Council:
- Debra Brodsky, Marketing Director, US Lead at Oxford Properties Group
- Tracy Brower, Author, The Secrets of Happiness at Work
- Alfred (Alf) Byun, Design Director of Strategy Lab, Gensler
- Ginger Dhaliwal, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Upflex
- Laura Dye, Human-Centered and Strategic HR Leader
- Richard Eisermann, Head Of Design, Connected Care at Philips
- Sara Hartmann, Assistant Professor in Entrepreneurship, MassArt
- Patrice Martin, Cofounder and CEO, The Holding Co.
- Jessie McGuire, Managing Director, ThoughtMatter
- Pam Pease, Founder, Paintbox Press LLC
- George Restrepo, Founder, Creative Director
- Jennifer Rittner, Founder, Content Matters
- Chōkdee Rutirasiri, VP, Experience Strategy & Design, Mad*Pow
- Susan Ryder, Owner, Susan Ryder Design
- Julie Taraska, Founder and President, Content Needs Context
Council members are experts in the Museum’s impact areas and design fields, and advise and support the Staff and Board of Directors, while ensuring adequate resources and strong community are available to accomplish the Museum’s mission.