iF Design Marathon 2021
12 Days of Great Design
Watch this page on September 20, 2021 for new museum content for the international iF Design Marathon. As part of our participation, we are offering 20% off new memberships through September to iF Design Marathon followers.
We are excited to be the North American partner for the first iF Design Marathon, which will feature innovative design programming around the world from September 6-21, 2021 covering virtual panel discussions, digital content, and podcasts from Germany, China, Brazil, and more.
Follow this page on September 20 for new digital programming:
- The Power of Story: an episode from the Design is Everywhere podcast archive featuring Jon Campbell of EPAM Continuum and Debbie Millman of Design Matters.
- A New Form of Design Firm for Startups: a new episode of the Design is Everywhere podcast featuring Bret Racor of Box Clever and Jamison Pereira of Eddi.
- Disruptive Design: Work-life balance in a hybrid environment: a recording of a panel discussion with Sheena Collier, CEO & Founder of The Collier Connection (TCC); Jon Levy, Behavioral Scientist, Author, and Founder of The Influencers; Dimitrios Lagias, Partner in the Seattle office of The Boston Consulting Group. The discussion will be moderated by Tom Di Lillo, Regional Sales Manager, New England at Steelcase.
We are also offering 20% off new memberships to iF Design Marathon followers through September.
MEMBERSHIP (20% off through September for iF Design Marathon)
- Subscription to Design Museum Magazine
- Daily design inspiration
- Invitations to member-only exhibition opening receptions
- Free tickets to LIVE virtual events
- Professional Development
- Be part of an international design community that supports design impact around the world
- Discounts on special events like our annual Summits & Galas
Terms & Conditions
All Design Museum memberships, regardless of payment frequency, are annual-based and automatically recurring. Note: if you cancel before the full 12 months or 4 quarters you’ll automatically be charged the balance of the annual membership.