The Design Impact Society (DIS) is the next level of Design Museum Membership. It is a vibrant community of designers, creative professionals, and enthusiasts! Joining this community is a great way to meet fellow designers, to support the museum’s biggest initiatives, and to get more deeply involved. Check out the full list of membership benefits below!
DESIGN IMPACT SOCIETY MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- Annual subscription to the Design Museum Magazine
- Monthly design impact stories direct to your inbox
- Invitations to publication launch events
- Invitations to Design Museum Field Trips (studio visits, exhibition tours, etc!).
- FREE tickets to Design Museum LIVE virtual events
- FREE tickets to Design Museum Mornings in Boston & Portland
- Discounted tickets to the Workplace Innovation Summit and Galas
- Recognition in Design Museum Everywhere’s annual listing
Or $2,500/quarter or $833/month
Your support sustains community-led initiatives that bring the power of design to life.
Or $1,250/quarter or $417/month
Your support allows the museum to invest in design-education programming and initiatives that introduce design-thinking to audiences of all ages.
Or $625/quarter or $209/month
Your support enables us to share the transformative power of design with the public through innovative public programming and exhibitions.
Or $250/quarter or $83/month
Your support helps us to foster an international community of designers and creative professionals working to implement design practices that positively impact the general public.