Celebrate 5 years of Design Impact in your most Creative Orange attire at Design Museum Portland Gala 5.
Gala 5 is Design Museum Portland’s first annual fundraiser. For 5 years, Design Museum has been highlighting the impact design has on the community, as seen in programs such as Extraordinary Playscapes, Bespoke Bodies, and Street Seats. On November 1, you are invited to celebrate this mission, wear your most creative orange cocktail attire, and generate your own transformative impact in the world of design.
Design Museum Portland Gala 5 is about you, the design community. The theme, Most Creative Orange, is an opportunity to let your creativity run wild. Be outrageous, be bold, be vibrant – it’s what makes it a community worth celebrating. It’s 50% Halloween, 50% Met Gala, and 100% Design Museum Portland.
During the gala, you’ll discover:
- An orange-themed costume party: Wear your Most Creative Orange for a chance to win ‘best dressed’ (see prizes below). Orange attire is encouraged but not enforced.
- Uniquely designed experiences by a selection of Portland’s finest designers for a one-of-a-kind evening
- Exquisite hors-d’oeuvres and treats from Art of Catering.
- “The Fifth Element” – a signature cocktail from Westward Single Malt Whiskey
- Sips from Lagunitas Brewing, Ken Wright Cellars, and Happy Mountain Kombucha
- A silent auction fundraiser stocked with goodies for your loved ones
- Dancing, photo ops, and plenty of surprises all night long
Most Creative Orange • Best Dressed Prizes
- A feature in Design Museum Magazine winter issue
- Featured coverage on Design Museum social media, blog, and photo albums
- 2 free tickets to Gala 6 in 2019
- Beverage selection from Ken Wright Cellars and Brew Dr. Kombucha
- 2-hour design review from Portland Apparel Lab
- Individual portrait session from Artistic Bliss Portraits
Celebrate 5 years with us; one night only.
This event is made possible (and incredible) by our community partners. Supporters receive ample tickets for your party, exposure before, during, and after the Gala, and even opportunities to showcase your designs.
For more information on supporting this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org