Find your next favorite piece of art or the perfect homeware to complete your collection at the only show and sale of its kind in New England. Ranging in price from affordable to high end, exhibitors will be showing: Modern to contemporary fine art, Photography, Jewelry, Mid-Century furnishings and contemporary studio furniture, Decorative arts, Sculpture, Fine prints, Drawings, and more!
Join us at the Gala for the 10th anniversary of AD20/21, the annual Art and Design of the 20th and 21st centuries and the Boston Print Fair. On the evening of April 6th at 6:30pm, we’ll be gathering with the New England design community for a night of excitement and celebration of Boston Design Week!
We’re partnering with Boston Design Week and are excited to announce that all proceeds from the 6:30 Gala tickets will benefit Design Museum’s mission of bringing innovative and accessible design to the greater Boston Area. $80 of your $100 ticket is tax deductible.
Your ticket to the AD20/21 Gala ensures that you’ll be among the first to see this year’s offerings of contemporary art, furnishings, prints and more.
Your Gala Ticket Includes:
- Fine food & wine
- Live music
- Networking opportunities with the New England design community
- First look at featured pieces of AD20/21 and the Boston Print Fair
- Access for the duration of the show from April 7 – 9th including all special program
- A look at future programs at the Design Museum Boston Booth
- Complimentary show catalog & coat check
- Admission to the variety of lectures and discussions throughout the show’s run
VIP Sneak Preview Reception tickets are also available for $250. VIP Tickets give you early access to the Gala starting at 5:30pm and include the awarding of the AD20/21 Lifetime Achievement award. VIP tickets are available for sale here.
FAQs for AD20/21 Gala
Friday: 1 - 8pm
Saturday: 11 am - 8pm
Sunday: 11 am - 5pm