Design Museum Everywhere: Board Announcement
Design Museum Everywhere is pleased to announce its new board officers, and welcome new board member, Jessica Ekong.
By Reagan Gould
Design Museum Everywhere is pleased to announce its new board officers, and welcome new board member, Jessica Ekong. The slate of new board officers are:
- George White, Chief Innovation Officer, Cantina, Board Chair
- Leila Mitchell, Creative Director & Founder, LLM Design, Vice Chair
- Roxane Spears, Vice President of Sustainability, Tarkett North America, Secretary
- Tracy Swyst, Design Operations Consultant + Producer, Governance Committee Chair
- Josephine Holmboe, Creative Director, Fidelity, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee Chair
“I have had the privilege to serve the board as Treasurer for the past two years, and I am looking forward to leading the Board as we help Design Museum Everywhere continue its mission of bringing design education and engagement to the community,” said George White, Board Chair. He continued, “2021 promises to bring the opportunity to address many of the biggest challenges of a generation; design will play a major role in that, and Design Museum Everywhere will be there to help people put it all together.”
The Museum also welcomes new board member, Jessica Ekong, Service Area CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer), Providence St Joseph Health. “I am excited to join this community on the journey of making a transformational impact in education, diversity, healthcare, and workplace innovation,” said Jessica.
Jessica joins Design Museum Everywhere’s Board of Directors, which consists of 22 leaders across the Museum’s design impact areas.